Dreaming of buying a nice home?
Perhaps one of these situations applies to you: self-employed, short job history, past or present financial problems. Don’t worry: these situations don’t scare us!
We report your rent payments to the major credit bureaus and you can even earn generous monthly rent credits towards the purchase price of your new home. This means that each and every month you will be building equity in your home, and you can stop wasting your money on rent. Additionally, we will help you qualify for traditional financing in order to purchase later, or we can provide owner financing so you don’t need a bank loan.
The fastest way to get into your own new home is to contact us today.
Note: We do not act as your real estate agent in these transactions. We are investors who are selling you the property and/or our interest in the property.
Find us on Facebook!
Cumberland Property Investments
There are many benefits of Lease To Own with Cumberland Property Investments, LLC
- Your monthly rent credit works for you to reduce the price of the home. (Try asking your landlord to give you some of your rent back at the end of your lease!)
- The rent credit outweighs a lack of tax deductions for mortgage interest and property taxes.
- You don’t need 10-20% down payment to move into a new house. A small amount of up front cash is required – typically just 3%.
- You don’t need perfect credit. We understand that good people lose homes. You may have a few bumps and bruises on your credit report and you know what? That’s okay.
- Move in today – buy in two years. You can move into a very nice home quickly, and you don’t need to wait for a lengthy bank approval.
- Our program gives you time to repair your credit.
- We will report your rent payments to credit bureaus.
- You don’t have to get your financing right away. You have some time to shop around for the best rates and terms while you are living in the property. This will save you thousands of dollars alone.
- The option price of the home is locked for the entire term of the lease. You will get the benefits of any appreciation.
- Try out the home before buying it.
- You don’t have to pay any property taxes until you buy the property.
- You get control of the home. You will be put in full legal control of the home for a specified period of time without actually having to own it.